Requests for Donations
The Twisted Olive™ is an active community partner. We are pleased to support local charities, organizations, and schools and wish it were possible to honor all requests.
Due to the overwhelming number of donation requests we receive, we do have a process we kindly ask you follow for your donation request. In order for us to be able to consider donations completely and fairly, we will only consider charitable donations and sponsorships that adhere to the following criteria:
- Donation requests should be made at least 60 days prior to the event date.
- Donation requests will be reviewed every other month starting with January.
- All requests must be typed on organization letterhead stating the nature of the request (i.e. auction donation, sponsorship, program advertisement, etc.)
- Please include date, time, and location of event and any appropriate supporting documentation.
- Please include organization contact person (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- All requests must be mailed or emailed (no phone or fax requests will be accepted).
- Requests received that do not include the above information will not be processed for consideration.
- Inquiries following the above steps will be notified of our donation determination via email at least the month prior to the event.
Please know that all requests are given serious consideration and will be reviewed every other month. A decision regarding a request will be emailed to the stated contact person as listed above. A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant's request is not needed or worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our giving guidelines, priorities, or that funds are not available. Requests for donations can be made in writing to:
ATTN: Donation Request
1700 55th Street NE
Canton, OH, 44721
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance with this process. We appreciate your interest in The Twisted Olive™!